Direct auto insurance is the insurance policy where the client directly deals with the insurance company. Auto insurance is also purchased through local agents and insurance brokers. Internet today provides quick and easy access to auto insurance companies nationwide. They give options like potential car insurance companies, save money on car insurance and best policy coverage. Many trusted insurance companies specialize in providing direct auto insurance to drivers.
Direct auto insurance is a safe bet for the people who have decided the kind of auto insurance they want for their vehicle. If you opt for direct auto insurance then the brokers or agents who claim themselves as insurance specialist can be removed from the line. Once you are aware of the auto comparison quote, it will make you well aware and wise enough to make your decision about the direct auto insurance and deal with the company directly without any third party. If you are dealing with the insurance company directly then you don’t have to pay any percentage to the broker and agents. The brokers and agents are liable to a certain percentage of the amount you are paying the insurance company or part of the insurance deal.
Best Direct Auto Insurance Apps
GEICO Auto Insurance GloveBox for iPad
- Manage My Policy – Pay your GEICO auto insurance bill and access your current insurance ID cards from your phone. iPhone and Android users are also able to view vehicles and drivers, view claims, sign up for text message alerts, and update policy information. Now motorcycle customers can manage their policy via iPhone or iPad GloveBox!
- Accident Helper – Take advantage of our Accident Helper which helps put you in contact with emergency services, gives you a place to store your accident photos, and much more.
- Roadside Service – Locator features allow you to find nearby tow services and gas stations…anywhere, anytime.
- Taxi/Rental Car – Need a taxi to get home from the repair shop or maybe even after a night of fun? Want to rent a car? Our locator will help find what you need in seconds.
- Auto How To’s – Our step-by-step instructions can help you jump start a vehicle, change a flat tire, or check your tire pressure.
- Contact Us – We’ve made it easy to find the right GEICO phone number for any situation.
- Videos – Check out the real story behind the Gecko—he’s had quite a life! Can’t get enough of those sensitive Cavemen? We’ve also got your favorite commercials right here.
- Social Media – iPad, Windows Phone 7, and Android users have the ability to view GEICO’s social media pages like the GEICO Facebook and Twitter pages.
Talk about having it all at your fingertips — the GEICO GloveBox app makes being on the go a breeze!
Allstate(SM) Mobile gives you access to your Allstate® policy, claim information and accident support on the go. While you’re out and about, you can find an agent near you, view your insurance information and start a claim. We hope you’re never in an accident, but if you are, the accident checklist feature can help you navigate the moments after an accident. And, using the Accident Support features, you can capture accident information at the scene and email it to yourself, which may come in handy if you need to file a claim.
After a fender-bender or a more serious accident, you’re liable to be a little shaken up. It’s hard enough to remember to turn off your engine, let alone recall all the details you need to take care of. Nationwide® Mobile helps answer “What next?”
Nationwide Mobile simplifies things with an Accident Toolkit that guides you through the steps to take after an accident. Need emergency help? Nationwide Mobile helps get police and rescuers rolling. If you’re a Nationwide customer and need a tow, Nationwide Mobile helps you get in touch with a towing service. Looking for a Nationwide Blue RibbonSM repair facility? No problem.
Whether you’re a Nationwide customer or not, Nationwide Mobile can make your life easier. If you’re already a Nationwide® customer, it can help you start the claims process. Need superior car insurance today? Nationwide Mobile can help you find a local Nationwide agent.
- How To Use iCloud To Find Your Mac
- 5 Easy Steps to Connecting | How To Use iPhone As Modem
- iOS 5 Features
Direct Auto Insurance