Apple released the iPad 3.2.1 update today along with the iPhone 4.0.1 and for the iPad it brings us some much needed fixes we have been waiting for! Here’s what the iPad 3.2.1 update addresses:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity (hopefully this addresses those pesky WiFi issues)
- Fixes an issue that stops the copy/paste of single-page PDFs in Mail
- Addresses issues with video playback freezing
- Improved reliability involving the video-out using the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Adds Bing to Safari’s search options
This update is compatible with all versions of the iPad (Wifi and 3G).
This is a much needed update and gets us ready for iOS 4 for the iPad this Fall!