Using AirPrint application for your iPad 2 make it simple to print your email, photos, web pages and documents, without the need to download addition software or driver or event connect a single wire! AirPrint is 100% wireless which removes the need to psychically link your iPad to your printer or your home computer. How to use AirPrint will simply access your home wireless network and instantly connect to any compatible printers that are also linked to the network.
A few taps on your iPad 2, you take you from viewing your desired print source on the screen to printing a hard copy from your home printer. AirPrint will even select the correct paper source for you! For example should you find yourself printing photo’s the app will select the gloss photo paper as your output, this is a truly impressive piece of software. The printing process itself is instant, simply click print and then return to using your iPad 2, while your home printer does all the work for you. You can even setup a print queue which will be automatically run in the background, printing multi-able jobs while you enjoy your iPad 2.
AirPrint can be accessed when using any of the following iPad 2 applications, from Safari, Mail, Photo, iWork, PDF’s in iBook to any third-party apps with built-in printing options.
How To Use AirPrint – Enabled Printer Listings
Below you will find a list of the current generation printers from HP that are AirPrint enabled and will work seemlessly with your iPad 2 and the AirPrint.
- HP Envy eAll-in-One Series (D410a)
- HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a)
- HP Photosmart Premium e-AiO (C310a)
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-AiO (C410a)
- HP Photosmart e-AiO (B110)
- HP Photosmart eStation (C510)
- HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fn Colour Multifunction Printer
- HP Officejet 6500A e-AiO
- HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-AiO
- HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-AiO
- HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-AiO
- HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-AiO
See more How To Use iPad 2