Here is a great way to print labels and envelopes directly from your iPad. Even in a “paperless” world we live in, there are still times when you might want to make some labels or print some envelopes. This brand new app lets you do just that and it even supports AirPrint.
Print Labels And Envelopes From Your iPad
If you have been wondering about the best way to make and print labels from your iPad then this new app is one you want to check out. It’s also great for those that use their iPad for business and especially the smaller businesses that need to print the occasional label or envelope.
Print Labels is designed to take advantage of AirPrint (you must have an Airprint printer to use it) and also the iPad’s nice large screen space. It defaults to using the standard 1″ X 2 5/8″ lables (Avery 5160/8160 compatible series), as these are the most common and readily available.
Here are the features of this app for $1.99
- Select the label to print on.. so you don’t waste sheets, just pick a different spot.
- Assign multiple different addresses to different spots on the page (iPad only).
- Use any type of printer label format by specifying the number across and down.
- Need finer detail? Override the X and Y coordinates of the labels and the space in the labels.
- Adjust the printed page to accommodate oddly spaced labels.
- Print directly on envelopes, just put an envelope in the printer.
- Works with pre-printed envelopes.
- Manually modify the envelope layouts, adjust the X/Y coordinates of the addresses.
- Override paper sizes/feeds.
- Change font size
- Select fields to be used
- Maintain a Default address
- Create a whole sheet of return address labels with one button.
- Select an address from your Contacts or Manually enter them.
- Buy this app once and use it on all your devices.
Just remember with this app does require you to have an AirPrint solution set up for printing labels and envelopes directly from the iPad. Other than that, it’s a really good utility for less than $2.
Originally posted 2011-02-11 11:10:15.